art. 7: Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Information on the protection of personal data. – Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 May 2003 n. 196.
Pursuant to article 13 of the legislative decree 30 May 2003 n. 196: <> hereinafter Argento Antico (brand of Laino Industry srl – VAT number: 05776621210 Rea: 775398 PEC: email@example.com), as Data Controller is required to provide some information relating to the processing of personal data carried out in the scope of the domain www.argentoantico.eu.
For the purposes of this information, it is meant by:
- Processing: any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, the comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database;
- Personal data: any information relating to a natural person, legal person, entity or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number;
- Identification data: identification data, personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party;
- Almost sensitive data: personal data other than sensitive and judicial data, the processing of which may involve specific risks for fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as for the dignity of the data subject, in relation to the nature of the data or the methods of processing or the effects can determine;
- Sensitive data: personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature , as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sex life;
- Anonymous data: data which originally, or following processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable interested party;
- Owner: the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other body, association or body responsible for decisions regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data, including the security profile;
- Responsible: the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other entity, association or body appointed by the owner to process personal data;
- Interested party: the natural person, legal person, body or association to which the personal data refer;
- Appointee: The natural person authorized to carry out processing operations by the owner or manager;
I. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
I. A) The following data are processed
- First name
- Business name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Tax ID code
- VAT number
In relation to which – where required by law – you will be required from time to time to consent to the processing.
I. B) The IP number and the type of browser you use to connect to the www.argentoantico.eu domain (non-identifying data), automatically recorded by the logical devices for protecting and controlling access to the domain, are also processed (LOG FILES). Such personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of controlling network traffic towards the www.argentoantico.eu domain.
I. C) In addition, Argento Antico carries out the anonymous processing and analysis procedures of the data relating to the pages of the domains you visit, found through files called cookies. By means of these technologies (which make it possible to understand your browsing preferences, by checking the areas of the domains already visited previously) Argento Antico can customize its services to your needs, without making unnecessary registrations.
I. D) In the event that sensitive personal data is collected through the domain www.estensa.it/com/net/biz/info/eu/org pursuant to art. 4 letter. d of legislative decree 196/2003, you will be informed in advance and put in a position to express – in accordance with the law – the relative consent in writing.
II. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
II. A) Personal data will be processed, no later than the time necessary, for:
- the management of the relationship with Argento Antico: specifically, for the purpose of planning and providing personalized consultancy services in the field of professional training for the correct application of the privacy code in the Companies / Professional offices / Bodies / organizations requesting the services themselves.
- purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the aforementioned relationship (e.g. for the acquisition of pre-contractual information and to implement the services and operations, as contractually agreed);
- purpose of analyzing the information obtained for the purpose of proposing, by sending promotional information, including electronic ones, of goods and services deemed to be of interest to you;
- purposes relating to the monitoring of the progress of customer relations and the controls of credit and fraud risks associated with the services provided by Argento Antico;
- purposes related to legal obligations and the instructions of the Authorities or Supervisory Bodies;
- comply with what is required by law.
III DATA PROCESSING METHODS
III. A) In relation to the indicated purposes, the data you provide electronically by filling in the forms provided at the collection points present in the www.argentoantico.eu domain will be processed by computer and paper and processed by specific IT procedures for the purpose of personalizing the services that Argento Antico is able to offer you.
III. B) The data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee its logical and physical security and confidentiality and can be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools suitable for storing, transmitting and sharing the data.
III. C) The logic of the treatment will be strictly related to the illustrated purposes, in particular your data subject to all the treatments foreseen by article 4 letter a) of the CODE will be memorized and/or processed using specific IT procedures, and treated:
- by the company units responsible for managing the aforementioned activities (and related obligations), or authorized to carry out those necessary for the maintenance and/or execution and/or conclusion of the relationship established with you;
- by natural or legal persons who, by virtue of a contract with Argento Antico, provide specific processing services or carry out related, instrumental or supportive activities to those of Argento Antico.
IV. DATA COMMUNICATION
IV. A) Your data will or may be communicated – subject to the manifestation of the relative consent in accordance with the law – to third parties, such as:
- Banks responsible for regulating payments according to the agreed methods;
- Insurance institutions for the definition of any claims for damages;
- Entities or organism